Monday, December 29, 2008

I've always wanted to...

Today I've been thinking about things I've always wanted to do before I get too old or pass on. I guess you would say its like a "Bucket List", but it isn't really major things like travelling places or things to be when I'm all grown up. Its more of the little things.

-Kiss in the back area stacks of a library
-Tap dance on Broadway, the street, to at least be able to say it in truth
-Drive to the mountains for the day just to enjoy the sunset/sunrise
-Date a swimmer
-Go to a party as a completely different person to everyone I meet
-Learn how to ride horseback
-Fly to Ireland to get Irish Lace for my veil when the time comes to get married
-Go one day without saying anything negative
-Cook a three course meal without burning anything and doing more than pouring in the macaroni and adding the cheese
-Get the three tattoos I've designed (Celtic trinity symbol, an anchor with forget-me-nots, and a Martha Graham quote)
-Have the courage to dance on a stage when no one is watching

This is just a start, but I think its good and not too unrealistic:).

No comments: