Monday, February 14, 2005

The Question of the Hour

A friend of mine asked me the other day if I could have anything in the world, what it would be. I replied that I wanted things back to how they were a few years ago, but now I'm not so sure. If that happened, I would have to relive everything that has happened since then and I know I can't do that. So now I wonder what I want. I would love to feel at peace again in a daily manner, no judgements to be made by anyone b/c you have no idea whats going on in their lives or how they were raised or anything of that nature, an understanding of guys, and to know that I was okay with who I am. I can talk the talk all day long, I'm an actress and fronts are my specialty, but actually believing it is a whole new topic. I'm not sure of what to do, but I know I want to figure it out.

No comments: